1. Last Wednesday I got hurled into a chair by a high school boy during a game. My leg STILL looks like this:
2. Nope, that's not purple eyeshadow; Sydney fell and whacked her eye on a table in her room as I looked on in absolute HORROR:
How does one record "baby's first shiner" in a baby book?
3. And Wednesday, just when I thought I couldn't take any more, some of my students brought me these as a thank-you for some recommendations I wrote for them:
THEY WERE AWESOME AND … THE BEST.
4. I've already told you about the dog pee and anal gland drainage that's gone down over here this week. So I'm low on material already. But as it happens, I do have a basset hound for sale.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
5. Apparently there was an earthquake in LA today? That was strong enough to knock my gas lines all out of whack? And the only way I could tell was when I went to make dinner and the stove wouldn't light? Either that was a wussy earthquake or I have superpowers. I'm going to go with superpowers on this one, most definitely.
6. I got out of Costco for less than $100 yesterday. It's worth noting.
7. Jennie and Elizabeth have invited me to contribute to their blog Style Lush! I feel so FANCY! Stay tuned for a post about jeans shopping at this fancy French boutique I frequent called Tar-zay. HEH!
More quick takes here.