2009 Top Moments with Mr. Inside Dog
9. How he encouraged me to keep working and sacrificed his two hours off per day to care for our daughter so I could go to the school to coach my team.
8. The constant, unrelenting work he did at three jobs to keep the fridge and pantry full to overflowing, Sydney in diapers, and even a little fun for me at Target sometimes.
6. He tirelessly thanks and affirms me for the little things (like doing laundry, grocery shopping, cooking).
5. How he never misses an opportunity to remind me that I'm his best friend, I'm a good mama, and how much me loves me.
4. When he walks in the door after an early morning meeting with my favorite Mexican Mocha in his hand and a kiss for me (even though I'm a wreck still in my pajamas).
3. Crying over the scrapbook he made me for Christmas.
2. Going on our first date in forever to Avatar and smooching in the line, laughing at the "wrong" moments in the movie, and talking our heads off about storytelling afterward.
1. He prays over me every night, even if I'm already asleep. I have heard him praying for me in my dreams.
(Inspired by this post.)