1. Ok so someone's been holding out on me! This week we needed to grab a quick breakfast and (thankfully) we live nowhere near a McDonald's drive thru so we hit our neighborhood Subway instead. I picked up an egg white sandwich on flatbread with ham, cheese, green pepper and red onion and MY LANDS it was AWESOME. I've been craving it every day since I had it! Dang. I love food.
2. A couple links I'd like to share:
My friends Alexa and Seth started their own business! Such a cool concept.
My friend Nate fell 60 feet while ice climbing in NH a month ago and lived to tell the tale. When the accident happened a film crew was with his team and made a short film about it. (Beware, the 13-min film contains actual footage of his fall and it's pretty intense.)
4. Elijah started rice cereal this week. I'm pretty sure this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. After his dinner meal on Wednesday he slept a solid six hours. I LOVE YOU FOOD.
Red beans and rice (I just throw it all in the crock pot in the morning. It is SO GOOD).
6. Dude. THE BLATHERING. You want to go to there. ME TOO (and I AM!).
7. I bought this shampoo this week. I needed to be (as promised!) invigorated! With the rosemary! And the mint!
My hair smells like toothpaste. Be ye warned.
More Quick Takes here.